Monday, April 18, 2011

Landon is 13 months old!

Dear Landon, Today you are 13 months old! We are just pushing are way right into your second year. It's been a good month for you. We were able to get outside quite a few times. We took your first trip to the park and you rode the swings- which you LOVED!!



video


You also took your first steps this month. April 8th is the official date. I was so excited and then 10 seconds later I had a flash of fear. We are probably only weeks away from situations where you and your sister are sprinting in opposite directions while I try to figure out which way to go first.


For now you are content to take a step or two and then crawl after Peyton. You two are like two peas in a pod at times latey. You chase eachother and just giggle back and forth. There are the moments of annoyance, but you are truly best friends now.


You are also quite the musician now. You love to bang on anything like it's a drum and you now know how to play the recorder. You even figured out how to blow into a straw and make music.



video


I find reasons to laugh every day because of you and your sister- even on the days when I want to pull my hair out. You are both so beautiful, bright and sweet.


I love you with all of my heart, handsome>



Love Always and Forever,


Mama

2 comments:

Teresa said...

He is so sweet!

Amanda said...

He looks HUGE in this post!