Sunday, April 3, 2011

Peyton is 2 1/2

Dear Peyton,

Today you are 2 & 1/2 years old! It doesn't even seem right to use months anymore.
You truly are growing up before my eyes!

You are such a big girl now! You started school this month and are loving it. You are in bed sleeping as I write this, but you told me before bed that you were excited to go again tomorrow.
You know your teacher's name and when asked if you have friends at school, you say yes. When asked what their names are, you reply "kids"- which cracks Daddy and I up!

You are a funny little thing. You have a quick sense of humor and a knack for conversation.
You love to ask questions and challenge us, but you also like to tell stories and bring up things that you remember and had fun doing. I can't tell you how many times you have talked about Murry the Elf on the Shelf and Santa, or how often you talk about going to the beach because we will be going to Florida in a few weeks.

We celebrated Landon's first birthday this month. It seems like it should be your first birthday, but once again time is running right over us.




You are so great with Landon. You two play constantly these days- and usually enjoy eachother. I love seeing how sweet you can be. You have started to play mommy to some of your toys, too.

I'm excited for your check up this week. You seem to be so long and lean- doesn't help that you are on the pixie diet. You prefer sugary foods over all else. Don't get me wrong, you eat like a bird for 2 or 3 days and suddenly wake up the next morning and ask for hotdogs, mac and cheese, carrots, grilled cheese, bananas and anything else you can get your hands on!

I am so proud of you. You are such a joy (even when you want to argue over every details of something).
Thank you for being you, my Peanut.

I love you SO MUCH!

Love, Always and Forever,
Mommy

1 comments:

Teresa said...

My kids do the same thing...eat nothing for days and then all of a sudden they eat everything in my pantry! 2 1/2 already ...big girl Peyton!