Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Checking In

Hi, (sorry about the spacing, editing isn't accepting my changes when I save and publish???)


Remember Me?


I guess I'll just say it's kinda like exercise. When you do it everyday, it's habit. When you skip one day, it's easier to skip the next and the next.




Oh well. I will stop with the excuses and just continue with the update.




Here are some pictures of Peyton and Landon- aka Little Miss & Little Mr Personality






We've spent alot of time outdoors. Peyton is loving school. When I pick her up, she always says "Mommy, I so glad to see you. I had so much fun".



I swear she has the vocabulary of a 15 year old (and sometimes the temperment). It never ceases to amaze me how quickly she picks up on things. She loves to sing along to the radio in the car now and will tell me immediately if it's a song she doesn't like. She will tell me what "delicious" food she would like and which book is her favorite.



On the flip side, when angry, she will tell me that she doesn't like me (or Daddy, or Landon...), or that she doesnt want to listen because she doesn't like what I'm saying.



Yes Mom and Dad, I know Karma is a b*tch.



On to Landon. I now refer to him as the Bulldozer. He literally PLOWS through anything and everything. He is a walking, climbing, crashing machine. Along with his mobility has come more personality and more vocabulary. Juice, cracker, no (with a shaking head and finger), choo choo train, book, up (uppie), dog, bird and more are just a few of his favorite words.



He has a fun sense of humor that is emmerging. He will pretend to fall on his butt over and over while smiling and saying "whoa". He loves to get a rambling, running start (I swear he looks like a drunk old man. He defies gravity sometimes because it seems impossible that he's on his feet instead of his face) and growls as he comes to tackle me.





Needless to say, it's been alot of fun lately (and ALOT alot A L O T of work) I am tired and stressed quite a bit lately, but I try to remind myself that these days will be gone sooner than later.



Again, I will say I will try to do better at updating. I'll end this with some videos of my little wild animals.



Love and happy thoughts,



Jess




Here's Landon tackling couch pillows. He prefers being tossed onto them, but my arms got tired after about 400 throws.




video







Here's an afternoon at Nana and Papa's. This is the perferct scenario. Landon loves to push and shove anything and everything. Peyton (Cleopatra), would like to be carried or transported without lifting a finger.


video






Here's the peanut watching fireworks on the rooftop with us. I'd like to note that right before I filmed this I asked her if she liked the fireworks. She replied yes and then gave me the biggest, bored yawn I've ever seen.


video

3 comments:

Windy City Kelley's said...

Ahh, they are so cute.

Ethan and Landon will get along great. Ethan does the same thing to our couch pillows and thinks it's hysterical.

Mandy said...

That first pic of Peyton is the best - looks like she might have some dancing in her future - strike a pose!!

Valerie said...

She is such a drama queen....I love it! They are too precious!